Knights of Christ
24 Virtues of a Templar Knight
When virtues are practiced, relationships flourish. The 24 virtues of a Templar are those that remind us of the expectations that our Lord has placed before us. Living your life exhibiting these behavioral traits not only enriches the lives of others, but it also gives glory and honor to our Lord.
• GODLINESS – Imitating God in your everyday life.
Fleeing sin and pursuing righteousness.
• FAITH – Trusting in God and His purpose. Seeking
God with all your heart knowing that He is always
there for you.
• HOPE – Knowing that God will provide for our
needs if we hope in Him to make the answers in
life clear to us.
• LOVE – A state of kindness, compassion, humility, patience and intense caring for one another.
• JUSTICE – To act justly by doing what is right and
pleasing to God. Being fair and square with others.
• PRUDENCE – The ability to govern and discipline
oneself by the use of reason – making good
• TEMPERANCE – To be moderate with actions,
thoughts and deeds. To exhibit restraint and
• STRENGTH – The spirit and conviction to live a life
that is true to God based on His divine and
• HUMILITY – To humble ourselves and yield
completely to the hand of God being free of pride
• PERSEVERANCE – To be patient and committed to
pursue something until it has been completed.
• HONOR – To serve and live only for God with the
highest of respect and esteem - through your
• CHARITY – Unlimited kindness and love toward all
others. Giving of your time, talent and treasures.
• SACRIFICE – To deny oneself by relinquishing
something to the favor of God.
• COMPASSION – The feeling of sympathy and
sorrow for the unfortunate with a strong desire to
• LOYALTY – Faithful dedication and loyalty to God
with an unwavering commitment.
• TRUTH – The honest acceptance of fact and being
sincere and candid with others regarding those
• PURITY – To be free from anything that taints or
impairs goodness. To be free from life-impairing
• GALLANTRY – Unbridled courage and bravery
knowing that God has provided everything needed
to be successful.
• HOSPITALITY – Ignoring convenience and going
out of your way to help and serve others.
• COURTESY – Behavior that is gentle, polite, well-
mannered and considerate of others.
• GRATITUDE – Being grateful and thankful for all
the blessings in life that are gifts from God.
• GRACE & MERCY - The humble acceptance and
giving of something that is either undeserved or
• MENTORSHIP – Providing wise and influential
counsel to others through the exchange of ideas
• OVERCOMING FAILURE – Perseverance over
difficult and challenging aspects of life.